Monday 17 May 2010

Boy its windy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, im sitting here in my little office listening to the wind kick up all around me.....dammit people i thought it was summer already! How wrong was I?
Not to mention, the umbrella at the pool SNAPPED yesterday and the best part of the morning was spent trying to fix it..
My bro, the poor thing, made the mistake of coming out last night....Hit the bar at about 12, left about 2, but not before a certain person had insisted on copious amounts of shots and himself and my bro doing a submarine together...I still dont think bro has gotten over the amount of alcohol his liver is trying to cleanse out of his system. Besides the fact he only slept for about 2 hours before serving breakfasts at work.....Not pleasant!!!
And so onto gossip, or lack of gossip for that matter....What has happened to this place?? it used to be full of drama and juicy bits of island talk...apparently not anymore...
Or maybe im just too old and people dont tell me things anymore.
The only exciting thing is Brangelina were here last week with their international brood of kids....and there is a mysteriously large yacht sitting in the caldera....I think its Abramovich but its yet to be confirmed. thing is, whoever it may be, with this wind they ain't going anywhere in a hurry.....
Anyways......and so it begins.......The Santorini lately blog....Come back soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment